- See the amazing views the Prahova Valley route has to offer
- Enjoy the last and most luxurious Romanian royal family estate, Peles Castle
- Discover Dracula’s story by visiting the medieval Bran Castle
- Choose between an early medieval citadel, Rasnov or Brasov’s late medieval old city center
- End your day with an authentic Romanian wine tasting experience
Explore the roots of Dracula’s legend on a day tour. Visit two of Transylvania’s most famous castles and afterwards choose between a Rasnov medieval citadel, the beautiful Brasov old city or a Romanian wine tasting experience.
Tour Detailed Description
Start your day by enjoying the amazing views that the most important passageway between the principalities of Wallachia and Transylvania has to offer. Prahova Valley is the most important destination for mountaineers and for winter sports fan in Romania. Right afterwards, you will arrive at the last royal estate of the Romanian monarchy, Peles Castle. Built at the end of the 19th-century during more than 40 years of craftmanship, the castle represents a blend of neo-Renaissance and Gothic Revival architectural styles. Its interior has over 170 rooms decorated in different consecrated styles like Florentine, Turkish, Moorish, French and imperial, etc.
The next attraction of the tour will be the medieval Bran Castle, commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle.’ There, you will have the chance to immerse yourself into the legend of Vlad the Impaler, the main character of the Bram Stoker novel and customize your tour. Next, you will have the opportunity to choose between visiting the early medieval citadel of Rasnov situated on a sharp cliff and the late medieval city center of Brasov with the largest Gothic cathedral of Eastern Europe, the Black Church.
- Transportation by car/ minivan with AC
- Standard entrance ticket
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
Know before you go
• On specific days some of the attractions might be closed so other attractions will be visited
Duration One day