- Visit the OId City through a deep historical perspective
- See the oldest churches and Inns that remain in Bucharest
- Enjoy a ride through the famous Victory boulevard and see the Royal Palace and Romanian Athenaeum
- Discover the oldest garden of Bucharest, Cismigiu Park
- Get astonished by seeing the second biggest building in the world, Palace of the Parliament
Discover Bucharest’s highlights through a relaxing bike ride. 70% of a city attractions are in the city center or the proximity of it, why not take a short tour to make a fist impression of the city.
Tour Detailed Description
You will start in the Old City Center by visiting the oldest witnesses of Bucharest birth and development: Old Court Citadel, Manuc’s Inn and Stravopoleos Church. After, you will visit the most famous boulevard of Bucharest, Calea Victoriei with it’s impresive architecture and grandious buildings like Military Cercle, Telephone Palace, Royal Palace, Romanian Atheneum, etc.
Forward you wil get rid of city crowdness and you will have the oportunity to relax and cool down into the Cismigiu Gardens where you will find at the end Bucharest City Hall.
In the end you will pass into the 20th century and the comunist era by seeing the grandious Ceausescu’s Palace and Union Boulevard which was designed to be longer and wider than Champs Eysee.
- Professional guide
- Bikes and lockers
Duration 2 hours
Starts every day at 16:30